Monday, July 5, 2010

FREE Tickets to AUDIOTISTIC 2010 June 24th


Win AUDIOTISTIC 2010 tickets.
Tickets every hour! 6am-8pm, Monday – Friday!
Enter today and you could be going to the excitement.





By clicking the submit button I am confirming that I am or agreeing to become a Cluboholics Club member. I also understand that I must be 18 years or older to register. No prizes will be awarded or information collected from anyone under 18 years of age. By submitting this form, I represent that I am 18 years old or older and provide permission to be contacted via phone and /or mail at the number and address above with more information about this or future promotions. Web entries are limited to one per unique valid email address. By accepting to receive text messages, I may periodically receive information about Cluboholics events, concerts and promotions that may or may not include messages and or offers from Cluboholics sponsors. Standard text message rates apply.

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment